Morocco’s pottery and ceramics are the most representative handicraft of the local culture. It is a skill passed from generation to generation. Moroccan pottery reached the level of worldwide notoriety by perfecting itself every day. rich in various colors and designs, traditional and modern, it is among the real treasures of the Kingdom, especially the cities of Fez, Safi and Meknes, influenced by the Berber and Islamic culture,
Ceramics and pottery pieces include vases,washbasin sinks, plates, pots, dishes, and bowls in a gorgeous traditional design, handmade hand painted by artisans, a great centre piece for bathrooms or kitchens.The moroccan sink will definitely help you to obtain a more personal and individualistic style of your bathroom.
( ARTMOROCCANBERBER ) is the home of handcrafted antique Moroccan carpets, Pottery, vintage items . With all the handwoven Kilims, rugs, cushions, beautiful pillows, ceramics and some other lovely Moroccan artisana, let our home reflect the look of your home. The quality and authenticity of our Moroccan items are second to none. Take a look at our many different styles, Colors, designs, textures and authentic pieces that will give your home, apartement or office the Vintage look it deserves. The authentic Moroccan items are just a few of the options you can choose from.
-Place Origin : Morocco ( FEZ )
-Materials : Organic CLAY
-Color : Choose the color that you want in the sink
– Waste ( Drain ) : Please Choose ( Steel / Copper )
We offer a wide range of beautiful Moroccan ceramic washbasins sinks handmade and hand-painted using old traditional methods by master artisans in the city of Fez. Our ceramic
Washbasins can be installed as an overtop sink or a drop in sink. We also offer a range of beautiful handmade Tamgroute sinks vessels from the region of tamgroute before the desert of
Morocco, All our washbasins come with a free waste included.
Elegant, large sink straight from Morocco. This moroccan sink is made in the traditional moroccan technique. Technique from Fes is famous for the richness of design and patterns
as well as for the intensity of colours which are so characteristic for Morocco bathed in sunlight. The moroccan sink will definitely help you to obtain a more personal and individualistic
style of you bathroom. Because the basins are handmade by moroccan artist, which makes each of them unique, the basin delivered to you may slightly differ from the bowl presented in
the photograph. In the photographs of the bowl you may see the reflections of light. The wash basin is built into a vanity unit and the rim of the bowl sticks out over the counter top. The
sink makes one decorative whole with the counter top, which enhances the sense of harmony and elegant simplicity. The built-in wash basins are not only comfortable and practical in
use but also extremely easy to clean. Perfect for small bathroom or kitchen. Our hand-painted sinks from Morocco will not crack nor loose paint shortly after installation, unlike low grade
mass production printed sinks. The sink has a standard size drain. Sinks have a minor blemish. If you’ve got any questions please contact us. We’ll be happy to help you.
- Moroccan ceramic wash basin sink made from natural materials and with a great symbolic load.
resistant to abrasion and discoloration.
- 100% handmade washbasin sink.
- pattern inside and outside (for laying and not for recessing)
- Compatible with any plumbing system in the world.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors frost proof
- Every piece is personnally chosen to offer you the most beautiful decoration in your house
- Every piece you take is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike
- these ceramics washbasin sink are luxurious and perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- drain and siphon included.
- Please bear in mind that this is handmade therefore it may include imperfections or irregularities which shouldn’t be viewed as defects but instead considered to add to the item’s
beauty and authenticity and attest to its value as a treasured tribal item.
- Please see all pics as they are a part of the description, and ask any question before buying
- We send you a picture of the sink before we pack it to aprove if you like it or not.
CLEANING YOUR SINK
- wash your sink by hand gently teat your ceramic basin only with a soft cloth or sponge, wipe it out with warm water and a little mild soap-based cleaning agentrinse the cleaning agent
under running water and dry it off
- Clean the areas around the fitting and connection joints with a toothbrush, avoiding hard abrasives if possible.
- if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via etsy or instagram inbox,
we will got back to all messages with in 24 hours
- The Ceramic sink Packed in bubble wrap with other packing materials, placed in a wooden box and shsipp